Students in fourth grade described the group as "amazing, outstanding, awesome, and talented!"
Some of the songs they performed were:
Don't You Worry Child, I am Not Yours, I Can Tell The World, and they closed with a fabulous song and dance of Michael Jackson's Thriller!
This is one of the pieces they performed for us. At the State Competition, they received a PERFECT SCORE from the judges for this performance. Bravo!
Showstoppers performed several songs a cappella. They were so together! One student said, "They were almost as good as Katy Perry!" Another said, "They were like one of those groups from the movie Pitch Perfect."
Some of the boys in the group formed a smaller group called Chief of Staff. They sang a song called Brave.
|picture from http://www.zvents.com/performers/show/29165116-chief-of-staff|
The finale: Thriller!
- How long has Dorothy been a Showstopper?
- How long does it take to get that good? What do you have to do?
- Aidan, how do you beat box so well?
- What is Chief of Staff's new CD called? When is it available?
- Have any of you performed with BAAY? If yes, what shows have you been in?
- Have any of you heard of or are fans of the a cappella group PTX?
- If you had to describe your group with one word, what would it be?
- Have all of you been singers since you were little?
Thank you for coming to Sunnyland!